feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Version Mismatch on BIRT Report Viewer

Labels: , , ,

My BIRT report viewer which is deployed on a Tomcat server used to work without any problem. Lately I have been getting the following error:
Exception
version mismatch

and "show exception stack trace" link.

When I clicked on the link "show exception stack trace" I got an empty stack trace. This was strange because nothing was changed on the server which runs the database or the BIRT report viewer. The only thing that did changed was my operating system. I upgraded my Ubuntu Linux to Ubuntu Hardy Heron 8.04 LTS which comes with Firefox 3 beta. It appears that the BIRT report viewer version mismatch problem is somehow related to Firefox 3. This version mismatch problem does not exists when using a different browser.

BIRT is an open source Eclipse-based Java reporting system.

This problem has been fixed in BIRT 2.3

0 comments:

Post a Comment